Loreto's Driving School. Happy Holidays. My Sock Puppet? BONK!

Welcome to Loreto's Driving School. We're accepting new students. Free Helmets too. Helmet?

See why. Click on the video below for a demonstration of our expert driving skills.
Go for a ride on the full screen version too:YouTube - LoretosDrivingSchool
See Loreto protecting his turf & toys in his best quality. Everyone SALTUE:General Loreto
An original WW1 newsreel! 

Mechanized Might
Here I am cruising down the field: LoretoCruises
It's time to travel around the globe:
Loreto Travels

Revised SPEED RACER video:
YouTube - ORIGINAL Speed Racer

HD version:Peddle Car Paisan
Forget the car! WATCH as I burn rubber for four minutes: Loreto's Four Minute Cycle!
Hey! Who is that 3rd leading man in the Combat TV series? Combat Kid
Or, you can always ride & ride & ride &....
Loreto Drives & Drives &...Loreto Drives & Drives &...
Speaking of school: Here's Loreto NOT going to grade school:YouTube - LoretoSchool
SCHOOL'S OUT...for Loreto: No School For Loreto (Cropped)
This is the updated versions appropriately titled, "Bad-eto!"Badeto
Badeto 2

Hey! Look at what's playin' at the ol' Rome Theatre: The Rome
I need GLOVES
:YouTube - loretosnow
I said WILL SOMEONE GET ME SOME GLOVES!:

No Gloves
Donald never stops shoveling
Will someone PLEASE get me a pair of gloves!

Loreto Snowed In!
Digital Snow!Donald & Larry In The Snow
Classic Christmas videos
:
Drowsy or Drunk Santa:
Digital Drunk: Drunk Santa
A fully restored Christmas. Simple toys. A simpler time:Christmas '56
It's 1956 (I'm writing this in 2010 or 54 years later).
This clip looks as good today as it did when it was first developed & it's now in HD too!
I wish I had those simple toys today. Donald's in the Army
(you'll see his framed photo as the camera pans down the tree), Diane & Doug are sleeping, well there were until those bright lights hit'em, and all I want for Christmas is an ornament: Christmas'56 Also note my parents & Diane & Doug have each passed away. This video features each & their dates:Christmas Memories 1956!

Is Loreto the reason Charlie Brown exists? Loreto Brown?
Football LoretoHIKE!Football Loreto
Loreto PROVING he was the inspiration for Charlie Brown kicking the football:Footballoreto
Here's my sock puppet! Story's below. This is the best quality video about a dog I never knew. DOGETO? A satire on my name, Loreto: Dogeto

So what's the video about? Watch as I become "cartoon-like," within the first ten seconds. The video's slowed down in the next twenty seconds so you could see my father's wagon with its classic maroon finish.
I cannot recall the puppy's name. I handle the poor thing like a sock puppet. One afternoon upon coming home from school it was no where to be found. My parents said it chased the milk truck. They looked but could not find it afterward. As the years passed I figured they decided to give it away. These are the only moments of him...or her.
In this short video you see the neighborhood women, including my mother hanging laundry in the front yard as Loreto pulls & pulls.....Loreto Pulls & Pulls &
This is the updated version of the above with a ll the "old timers," in their house dresses & aprons:Donald & Larry & Laundry
Why's the video called Rock, Bonk, Today? Read the description as you watch:Rock Bonk Today
Older BONKS are here:
BONK!
Let's watch little Loreto get dizzy!Loreto BONKS Himself

Easter Sunday & a Bonk: Loreto Easter & BONK!,Easter '58 & Loreto BONKS!
How many 8mm movies feature a visit to the cemetery? Loreto Vists Loreto

What's that bulb on my head? Happy Halloween:Loreto Ha lloween 8mm Home Movie
Halloreto (I'm comin for CANDY!)
A
digital look at why parents always dress you to look like an old woman o r in my case a little old Italian man:Loreto in Quincy
There must be 100's, maybe 1000's of "miles," of video of kids marching to their communions/confirmations. Leaving St. Thomas School, we're on our way to Holy Innocents Church. That's our kindergarten teacher in her Sunday best:
communioneto
Twisting Loreto can only be called:

Many years later...(read video description): ictv8
Digita
l Loreto through the years:
HD of the above:

Updating the quality of the 8mm transfer. This is the most superior quality:
JUMP ! JUMP! JUMP!
Frank & Larry JumpChris & Larry Jump
Thumbnail2011 Clara watches Larry in 1958 (Read description):2011 Clara Watches
8mm-1958-Part 2

Classic videos in full frame HD:
General Loreto Peddles
No School For Loreto
Snowy Loreto
Larry Wants The Chair HERE!
Larry Pulls Anthony's Hair!
Diane & Larry

The most famous photo in our family. Loreto's "Italian Salute!"

Mary & Loreto = MARETO
A quick mix of 8mm home movies featuring each:
Thumbnail
Little Loreto Thumbnailacting badly:

No comments:

Post a Comment