Cedrone-Tocci 8mm Movies 1-3


These were the first ever uploaded videos.
Enjoy the 8mm Home Movies. This image is towards the end of the video.
My mother comes out with food (we were going to Dianes) & she starts jumping up n' down. She's practically levitating 6 inches off the ground!
This three part video was produced from vhs copies before digital was available.
YouTube - Tocci 8mm Home Movies
While editing the Marini 8mm movies I stumbled upon 12 minutes of "Tocci," footage scattered over severalyears of reels. These rarities have never seen by our family, or even known to exist including Doug's wedding. I also enhanced the footage below:


The above video is part two
(Originally uploaded to Google video which disbandedits service in 2011 which is why there is no link for it).
Here's part 3.
YES! That's me. Is my helmet big enough? My mother would refer to it & the one I wore for football as a HEMLET.


Part 3 offers more of the family, the landscape & cars. The first 15 seconds are the inside of the train station when Donald comes home from the service. YouTube - Tocci 8mm Part 3
This is one of the last times the 8mm is used. I know because I was there. It's about 1971-'73. A favorite moment in the 8mm archives, I've enhanced this very short video Here's an alternate version: CedroneTocciChristineJumps!
Who today hangs laundry in the front yard? But at one time it was as common as the spaghetti
stains on your white dress shirt: Hanging Laundry
See the full one hour RESTORED
family history video here:
Cedrone Tocci 8mm History FULL Version
Even though we have so very much. Some 8mm was lost. So, we'll never know what we truly had:
Lost 8mm Thumbnail




No comments:

Post a Comment